Marin County tree cutting ordinance


  1. I have a neighbor who has let trees grow to block my view 100% and has refused to trim them despite my repeated requests even if I pay for the work. They have abandoned the house ( I believe due to mold ), moved out and live nearby. Do I have any recourse?

    • Yes, depending on where you live, you may have recourse. Please call Consulting Arborist Dr. Kent Julin of Arborscience. He will know!

  2. Good reminder that even simple tree removal can be subject to local laws and codes. Thanks

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email